Wednesday, October 06, 2004

Surprise!

I am just as surprised as you to see me doing a blog. All I wanted to do is make a comment on my friend's blog http://writteninc.blogspot.com/. Clickety click and found myself here posting my first blog. It could not be simpler. While I'm here, mine as well start. In a matter of fact I may like doing this since the most interesting subject is usually my self. I want to thank my friend Carmi for his inspiration at getting me started. I actually hope to improve my English while I’m at it.

C’est tout!

1 Comments:

At October 8, 2004 at 12:36 p.m., Blogger carmilevy said...

I am humbled in your presence, my friend.

Welcome to the totally neat world of blogging. I look forward to seeing how your site evolves. I'm sure it'll be a wonderful journey.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home